Los Angeles has four seasons, but summer is the peak tourist season. Therefore, some tourists consider winter to be least expensive and less crowded. So, food aficionado’s make a booking with Food Tour Los Angeles for the cool months.
In general, it is difficult to predict the best time for Los Angeles visit. Every season has its pros and cons but you can plan a visit as per your interest. See how one cannot depend on weather.
- Weather in Los Angeles fluctuates a lot, even across towns. Inlands are hot in summer and right at beach on same day.
- Early summers can be foggy near the beach, all day long.
- Smog levels are getting much better. Ozone levels are very low, when compared to mid-seventies. However, air quality by the beach is worse in summer when compared to other seasons.
- Wind patterns fluctuate suddenly in autumn & early springs. They may blow towards the ocean rather than away from it. Conditions are dry and people with allergies may not feel comfortable.
- All the yearlong ocean remains cooler than expected – In August its warm temperature is 68°F and in winter it is 58°F.
- In winter, expect rain for a week without any break.
- October and April have moderate temperatures and clear skies.
- After winter rain skies are clear, if the environment is cool next day.
Many tourists may not be aware about the annual events like Rose Bowl Parade, LA Marathon, and more. This can disrupt their Food Tours LA itinerary to establishments serving the best cuisine.
Before booking with LA Food Tours online check the annual event guide to gain details about the big event happening, when you plan a visit.
Everything cannot be enjoyed in a week or less. It takes months to see the finest in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, average visitors stay less than one week. However, with less time prioritizing is crucial. Plan the itinerary in advance, so as not to waste any moment thinking, when in Los Angeles. Remember to book with Los Angeles Food Tour!