Information That Business and Tourist Travelers Need To Know On Car Rentals

Information That Business and Tourist Travelers Need To Know On Car Rentals

If you are a person who travels world-wide often you probably have experience in car rentals. Currently there is an International Car Rental agency which was developed using all the major car rental agencies. With International, you can reserve a car rental with the form on their website and choose the major rental agency that you might have a credit card and account for. The rental will be waiting at the airport where you will be landing at.

Booking engine

International booking is powered by a booking engine referred to as CarTrawler and compares over 1600 of the top rental agencies on this platform. Agencies such as Alamo, Avis, Advantages, Budget, Dollar, Hertz, Europcar, National, Enterprise Rent a Car, Payless, Sixt, Thrifty as well as local car rental agencies available at over 30,000 international car rental locations.

Car rental

Most business people who travel often usually have their favorite car rental agency but using International car rental will let you use any of the agencies that you like. But it is all at one website, for your convenience.

International driver’s permit

Before you do anything, you need to verify whether an International Driver’s Permit (IDP) is required in the country where you want to rent. Usually countries where English is spoken will not entail you to have the IDP. A rental office will inform you if you need an IDP. An IDP is only able to be issued prior to departure the United States. It is not the rental company’s decision, rather a decision of the country that you are in.

Popular locations

The most popular locations are airports and that reflects the mobility that tourist and business travellers have beyond their own countries with flights that are cheap. This makes it also a viable global market combined with low cost and affordable car hire.

Just beginning

If you have just began traveling for business remember to check on the IDP or International Driver’s Permit. You will only need to get one and then that will be a problem you won’t need to worry about again. And you need to get one before you leave the United States.